The Drive - Right Here, Right Now!
SMUD ride & Drive Quick facts
What: The SMUD Ride and Drive at The Sacramento International Auto Show. Back again this year, SMUD will be featuring an all-electric ride & drive where you can test drive the latest in electric vehicle technology! It’s a no-pressure, no-hassle opportunity. And there’s no additional charge!
* Registration closes 30-60 minutes before end of event to ensure all who register can drive.
- Friday, October 21, 2016 • 10:00AM – 6:30PM *
- Saturday, October 22, 2016 • 10:00AM – 6:30PM *
- Sunday, October 23, 2016 • 10:00AM – 6:00PM *
SMUD Ride & Drive Vehicles: Drive as many of the vehicles below as you want:
- BMW i3 (Niello)
- Audi e-Tron (Niello)
- VW e-golf (Niello)
- Fiat 500e (Niello)
- Nissan Leaf (Nissan of Sac)
- Kia Soul (Folsom Lake Kia)
- Ford Focus (Folsom Lake Ford)
- Ford Fusion (Folsom Lake Ford)
- Ford C-MAX Energi (Folosm Lake Ford)
- Chevy Volt (Kuni)
- Chevy Spark (Kuni)
Cal Expo Center – REGISTER & DRIVE AT THE TOYOTA DRIVE TENT
Register and drive during the hours above at the show.
- Drivers must produce a valid driver's license and be at least 18-years-old
- Passengers must be at least 8-years-old
- All drivers and passengers must complete a Waiver of Liability
- Drivers must pass a Breathalyzer Test
Keys to Remember:
- Free of charge
- Closed Course in parking lot near Cal Expo
- Consumers may drive as many vehicles as they wish
*Vehicles and hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Registration closes 30-60 minutes prior to close of drive hours listed above. Please drive safely.