Dear Greater Sacramento New Car Dealer Association Member,
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Greater Sacramento New Car Dealers Association (GSNCDA), I would like to take a moment to thank you for being a member. We are proud of the fact that GSNCDA represents the majority of new car dealerships in the greater Sacramento area and surrounding regions and appreciate your continued support.
We are here to assist you in your professional endeavors as well as provide a wide range of benefits for $65 per month (satellite stores $45 per month) that include the following for 2012:
• An ongoing commitment to supporting the continuing education of dealers. The GSNCDA sponsors numerous educational seminars. As a member benefit, the GSNCDA pays for a portion of, or all of, these seminar fees. This year's seminars include Vehicle Registration, Social Media, Sales, Compliance, Business Managers education, etc. Minimum value for each of these seminars is $100 per person. Also included in membership is one registration for Dealer Day on March 20, a $129 value. Total estimated seminar values for 2012 are over $700.
• Free access to resumes of qualified technicians seeking employment through the Professional Automotive Training Center (PATC), a consortium of the community colleges in the greater Sacramento region, through their website – www.patc.biz. These are students who are currently enrolled in automotive classes at our community colleges.
• Free access to an automotive technician community college career fair.
• Support of your local area high school automotive programs with equipment, etc., through the GSNCDA and PATC.
• Opportunity for participation in the Annual Golf Tournament at Del Paso Country Club. Proceeds from the tournament benefit the PATC and other local charities.
• Our annual Dealer of the Year and Member Appreciation luncheon held at Del Paso Country Club December 5, 2012.
• Tickets and an invitation to the Sacramento International Auto Show and its kick-off luncheon October 19, 2012. The Auto Show is the association's largest fundraiser of the year, with all proceeds benefitting various regional charities.
If you have any questions please contact GSNCDA Executive Director, Stacey Castle at (916) 635-2728. If you have any additional stores you want to add to your membership please see our membership form, which can be filled out and sent to the GSNCDA care of Castle Communications, 2377 Gold Meadow Way, Suite 100, Gold River, CA 95670.
Thank you again for your support of the Greater Sacramento New Car Dealers Association.
Greater Sacramento New Car Dealers Association
Magnussen's Auburn Toyota